- Windows - XP or 7 preferred
- ImageMagick - an open-source image processing ulility
v1.0a_r1 - 32-bit | 64-bit
Previous releases can be found at the WebSVN ChartHero Ultimate Repository page.
The project is set up in an SVN repository. You can either view the repository from the WebSVN ChartHero Ultimate Repository page, not ideal for downloading the whole thing as you can only save each file individually at one time, or follow the steps below. Since this is a C# project, I will only be providing instructions on how to access this from Windows. You will need to follow the following instructions in order to download the source code:
- Download and install TortoiseSVN. Restart your computer, sorry, you really have to.
- Download PuTTY.
- Download sharedKey.ppk (right-click and save file), this is an svn+ssh authentication key, this key gives you read-only access to the repository.
- Open PuTTY, you will need to configure it like so:
- Host Name: codemann8.com
- Port: 7822
- In the Category pane, go to Connection->SSH->Auth, browse for and select the sharedKey.ppk from above.
- Go back to Session, under 'Saved Sessions', type 'codemann8.com', without quotes exactly like that or it won't work.
- Click Save to save the configuration.
- In Windows Explorer, right-click on the folder that you want to download the repository to, click on 'SVN Checkout...'.
- Enter the URL: 'svn+ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org/charthero/trunk', without quotes.
The above allows you to access the source code under read-only permissions. If you would like to contribute to the project, let me know and I can create an SVN user and generate a different key. I do apologize, the code is still very messy and still very much a work in progress.